26 DISCLOSURE CERTIFICATIONS
OFFICE LOCATION CONTACT
NOVEL - "INCENTIVE"
1. To some experts,
an inch of paper is a large document case.
2. Over the years, Dirk von Guenthner had done cases that each have
involved over one hundred archive boxes of paper to be analyzed.
3. More than half of the cases we do include a minimum of three or
more archive boxes of records.
4. Although cases can be won or lost on the merits of a few documents,
finding those documents can be crucial to a case.
5. When large document cases litigate, one of the reasons why the
case is being litigated is simply because no one knows what all those
documents contain and what they mean.
6. Dissecting the documents into a meaningful data base is so important.
If the documents are not properly handled, they can be lost in a sea
of paper. Special care is taken in making sure that documents are
carefully segregated and re-grouped.
7. Once a software program is designed by Dirk and the records are
input, if cost justified, the use of the spreadsheets in setting up
chronological histories of events really explains what happened in
the case. Further, they directly aid in the location and quick retrieval