26 DISCLOSURE CERTIFICATIONS
OFFICE LOCATION CONTACT
NOVEL - "INCENTIVE"
1. Too often, a
person placed in trust to administer the estate of a relative or trusting
departed friend has misused funds.
2. When a person who is disbursing the estate of another gets the
idea that no one will find that they have done something wrong, they
often use the money for their exclusive benefit and deprive the beneficiaries
of the estate of that portion of the funds.
3. Dirk von Guenthner has experience is detecting substantial amounts
of money that otherwise have been buried in the records of the estate.
4. The due diligence necessary to process trust record reconstruction
requires thorough work to dot all the i’s and cross all the
t’s. The better the original case is documented the easier the
case will be to process.
5. Some cases include the necessity to gain receipt of bank records
from the banks themselves to replace documents likely destroyed by
the successor trustee or administrator.
6. Dirk’s method of organization of a trust case lends very
well to the resolution of unknown issues.